Aluminum Experts that Companies Trust
Aluminum Heat Treating
- We guarantee that our processing will meet or exceed your project and required hardness specifications.
- Each piece or group of parts are inspected and tagged prior to leaving our shop.
- We provide a rapid turnaround process for AOG (Aircraft on the Ground) parts.
- Parts will not be shipped if specifications are not met. Our paperwork will be accurate.
- We have 38 years of experience in aluminum heat treating.
- Our AS9100 Rev C and ISO9001:2008 certification has been maintained since 2001.
- Annealing and stress relief for aluminum and steel weldments is available.
- We guarantee our brazing process for your standard parts and specifications.
- We offer various brazing services for your components.
- We specialize in prototype and development projects.
- Parts will be visually inspected and pressure tested if necessary, and will not be shipped until all requirements have been met.
- Large and small production projects will receive the same level of quality and attention to detail.
- When customer materials or specifications are not realistic, we will provide information to help achieve a successful project.
- Our customers have found us to be on-time with their project due dates.
And that’s not only easy – it’s the right thing to do!
*Offer applies to standard heat treat and/or age (T-0 to T-4, T-0 to T-5, T-4 to T-6) processes and standard/proven (non-R&D or prototype) braze cycles only. Call us for details and confirmation that the guarantee applies to your project!
TDS sincerely congratulates Modern Metal Processing for the quality of your efforts and for your clearly demonstrated subject matter expertise. In addition TDS is very grateful for MMPI’s responsiveness and execution relative to the communicated schedule urgency. TDS has determined that MMPI has diligently satisfied all of the Purchase Order requirements, with excellence. TDS looks forward to employing MMPI and your aluminum brazing expertise in the future. Very truly yours, Paul Perry