Aluminum Experts that Companies Trust
Aluminum Heat Treating
- Each piece or group of parts are inspected and tagged prior to leaving our shop.
- We provide a rapid turnaround process for AOG (Aircraft on the Ground) parts.
- Parts will not be shipped if specifications are not met. Our paperwork will be accurate.
- We have 40 years of experience in aluminum heat treating.
- Our AS9100 Rev D and ISO9001:2015 certification has been maintained since 2001.
- Annealing and stress relief for aluminum and steel weldments is available.
- We offer various brazing services for your components.
- We specialize in prototype and development projects.
- Parts will be visually inspected and pressure tested if necessary, and will not be shipped until all requirements have been met.
- Large and small production projects will receive the same level of quality and attention to detail.
- When customer materials or specifications are not realistic, we will provide information to help achieve a successful project.
- Our customers have found us to be on-time with their project due dates.
40 Years of Experience
Modern Metal Processing was established by Chet Wesolek in November, 1978.
I appreciate your honesty and integrity. As I explained before, this means more to me than someone who would over-commit to gain extra business.
PurchasingJet EngineeringLansing, Michigan
Textron Defense Systems
TDS sincerely congratulates Modern Metal Processing for the quality of your efforts and for your clearly demonstrated subject matter expertise. In addition TDS is very grateful for MMPI’s responsiveness and execution relative to the communicated schedule urgency. TDS has determined that MMPI has diligently satisfied all of the Purchase Order requirements, with excellence. TDS looks forward to employing MMPI and your aluminum brazing expertise in the future. Very truly yours,
Sr. Manager, Production and Development SubcontractsTextron Defense SystemsWilmington, MA
We have recently had work done by your company. The work looked great and the timing was good also. Your team made every effort to accommodate us and succeeded. Although it is not common for us to need these services it does come up once in a while. Your company will be remembered for any future work we may receive. Thank you for a job well done.
General ManagerTel-X CorporationGarden City, MI
Hydraulic Tubes & Fittings, LLC
MMP has repeatedly proven their reliability by getting the job done right the first time; they have also taken the time to clarify instructions before proceeding which demonstrates a quality and service minded company.
Office Manager/PurchasingHydraulic Tubes & Fittings, LLCImlay City, Michigan
The quality of workmanship from MMP has been high, and parts have always been delivered on time, often to demanding schedule. For prototype work, the most significant value in working with MMP has been their willingness to discuss design and brazing considerations for each job, to suggest design changes that have improved our components as well as making them more easily brazed, and to braze single items and small quantities. Rocky Research will continue to rely on MMP for prototype and production brazing and for their expertise in designing brazed assemblies.
Senior Engineering AnalystRocky ResearchBoulder City, Nevada